Your shopping cart contains the following items:
- Sheet: Concerto for Trumpet/Piano reduction (23’)
Records — CDs cost $20.00 each, plus a shipping and handling fee depending on your location.
Compositions — Sheets have a variable pricing that depends on composition and the intended use. After submitting your order, you will receive an e-mail with the price of the requested composition and payment options enclosed.
- Select your items by clicking on the "Order" link beside each Record or Composition.
- On this shopping cart page, you can view the items you selected, change quantities (e.g. if you want two copies of a CD) and remove items if necessary.
- Continue shopping, or click on "Proceed to checkout" when you're through.
- Complete your order with your personal information and by submitting the order form.
- Immediately, you'll receive an automated order confirmation. It will be followed second mail containing the invoice.
Payments are handled through PayPal. You can pay 1. with your credit card (Visa, MasterCard), 2. through your bank account (where available) or 3. through your PayPal account. To make the payment, click on the PayPal button on Daniel's homepage, or the one right here:
You will be directed to Daniel's PayPal payment page. Enter the amount of your bill, press the "Update Total" button and choose one of these options:
If you don't have a PayPal account and you want to pay with a credit card, read the "Don't have a PayPal account?" section on the bottom left. Press "Continue" to proceed.
If you are a PayPal member already, just enter your login information on the bottom right to continue.
Here's a screenshot of that page.
It's easy to sign up a free personal account if you aren't a PayPal member already. Have your credit card handy and follow the instructions here.